KS1/ KS2 CLASS TEACHERS MPS REQUIRED for SEPTEMBER 2022
The Willow Primary School is an outstanding and thriving school. We belong to an inclusive learning community alongside our sister school The Brook and our Children’s Centre.
We are looking for a highly motivated teachers who;
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching and learning across the primary curriculum.
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of a team.
- Are committed to inclusion and passionate about our children
We can offer you:
- Friendly, dynamic and hardworking pupils from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds.
- A supportive staff team.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Access to a free well-being support service.
- Access to our cycle to work schemes
The Willow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
See below for the application pack. Email all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To arrange a visit to the school please contact Umarani Nathan, PA to the Headteacher on 020 8885 8800.
We strongly advise candidates to visit the school prior to the submission of their application.
For more information about our organisation please visit the rest of this website.
Closing date: Wednesday 8th June 2022
Interviews: Thursday 16th June 2022